Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

It looks like Christmas threw up at my house. Every where I look....it's a mess. And not just a pair of shoes here, and a bowl of Goldfish crackers there.....it's take a step and trip, turn around and take a step, trip. I seriously am starting to feel the walls closing in on me, because I can't see the floor.

I complain because we are blessed, and for that, I am thankful. :) We had six Christmas celebrations and a five year olds birthday in a span of 4 days. We would leave in the morning to a house is mild disarray, then come home at night and pile the new gifts on top of the existing mess. Now I go back to work tomorrow and leave my husband with three kids and a house that looks like a tornado hit. I guess it can't get worse, can it?

I didn't post anything the week before Christmas, so am feeling a bit guilty as we end this year. I also neglected, once again, to do a Christmas letter to summarize our year. Maybe this last week of 2010 will be my chance to post each day with one of The Martens 5 as the subject!

If reading about each one of us doesn't entertain/amuse/interest you...then just check back in on Crazytown next year!

Merry Christmas to all our beloved family and friends, and the Lord's continued blessing and grace on your New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment