Monday, November 5, 2012

House pictures from last week.

Fireplace with built in bookcases on each side. Behind that wall is the master bedroom side of the house. To the left is the back of the house.
Tess is standing in the half bath, Kate is standing in the coat closet, entrances are in the same hallway as the garage door entry into the house
This is my dining room wall that I have decided needs to come down. I am a weirdo and LOVE walls in my house, BUT this wall will not allow me to have the BIG table that I dream of.....so down comes the wall. Thankfully we do not have to have one of those silly columns to walk around.
Standing in the morning room at the back right of the house, looking at my kitchen space. the room at the end is the pantry, the doorway opening to the left is the dining room
the house from the road. the third car garage front is up now.


The crew is working on the second floor starting today! I feel bad for them working in this cold, rainy weather.....I kind of want to take them some hot chocolate or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment