Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Good Things

My favorite thing in my office. Good things will happen today. I am counting on it! I am on day 2 of trying to eat healthier and exercise. Have I mentioned how much I hate to exercise? But I've decided I hate feeling sluggish waaaaay more. We are running around like crazy of an evening between swim lessons and volleyball and baseball and piano lessons and gymnastics. None of which involve time with my husband. Nope. We are flying solo, each of us taking a kid, or two, or three, along for the ride. I am so thankful for the ability to do these things for my girls. They are having fun, learning new things, keeping their muscles moving. I know that it is a blessing to have the time, and a car with gas in it, not to mention the money to pay for all this stuff. So I will not crab about the stress and strain of this on my marriage. I will not crab about the stress and strain of this on my budget. I will not crab about the stress and strain of this on my own physical and mental well being. I WILL remember that good things are happening today!


1 comment:

  1. This is the time in your lives when you pass each other going opposite directions and go, "Do you remember me?" Someday when the girls are gone and you look at each other and try to remember who you were/are, it will be fun to rediscover each other....but for the time being.....I will help!!! Love, Mom2

    ReplyDelete