Ever have such a great idea that you are pretty sure it is the best one you've ever had? It starts out as Yes! Alright! Let's DO this...and the next day it's WHEW HOO! I am going to DO this!... and by the third day it is, Whew, I wish this would get done already? Thus is my new found life as a blogger.
This week Tess started the second grade. Time flies...because I am pretty sure that I am no where near old enough to have a child that age! :) She loves school, and thankfully, school loves her right back. Kate starts preschool on the 4th and you can bet your bippy I will have a blog and a half about that day.
Wednesday was my first night as a Bible Study leader for 10th-12th graders at church. Mind you, I use the title of "leader" very loosely. The conversations were random, the teens were spastic, and I spent a lot of time thinking "Oh my goodness. Is it wrong to want a drink while I am in the middle of a Bible Study?" I lead groups of schizophrenics that stay on topic better than those kids! :) This is another step out of my comfort zone, and I hope that it blesses me as much as my career choice has. I am no longer a sheltered white girl from the suburbs....Thank You Jesus!
I wanted to amaze you. I wanted to inspire you. And I want to make you laugh, possibly until you snort. So, I'm sorry this blog was a bit underwhelming. I swear I have fantastic ideas for blogs when I am no where near my computer.
Happy Weekend.
Sarah
Just FYI..... Scott, the bachelor friend who I'm sure will accept full responsibility for my Facebook page fiasco, did great in the ACS auction, and has a date with a "cute little blonde"(in the words of his mama)

No comments:
Post a Comment