Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So yeah, I'm a blogger

Holy crap. I'm a blogger now! I have been reading my dear seester-in-law's blog for a while and think it is such fun to read. So today is the day I join the real world of technology and start a blog. Bear with me, I have no idea what I am doing to set this up...I really hope it is simple.


I have motivation for doing this today, of all days....it's a funny story, really. I accidently started a facebook page, and now I can't get people to stop requesting me as their friend! Seriously! I have a friend who was chosen to be auctioned at the American Cancer Society's "Bachelor Auction." He sent the link to see his profile, and just to view it I had to answer some "questions".......and bada bing bada boom...I have a freakin' facebook page! (no offense to anyone who requested me as a friend..tee hee)


So this is my first blog. Funny, I don't feel any different....yet.
Talk to you soon, Baboon!
(that's Kate's new good-bye)
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Now you just need a picture and some cute background decorations... :-)

    ReplyDelete