Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy MEther's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's day!
Yesterday I took the girls and my mother for pedicures......now we have beautiful, fancy, bedazzled toes.
Today I received breakfast in bed(a granola bar and a diet Mt Dew) and oodles of hand made gifts. For the last hour I've been able to watch CBS Sunday Morning without so much as a peep of noise from my three girls......I am lovin' this day!
After church, the wives/baby mamas (I happen to qualify for both of those titles) of the firefighters on Andy's shift will be treated to lunch at the fire station. Should be a good, and crazy time.
Jane just brought me toenail polish and is pointing to her toes.....I think she is jealous she didn't get to go with us yesterday.
Time to start my day.
I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. I have few words to describe how G-R-E-A-T a mother my beautiful wife is to her girls. I just know that everytime I get a hug or a kiss from one of them that the love their Mom has given them is present in those beautiful eyes, lips, arms and hearts. It may be hard for some, but those girls are shown love, compassion, mercy, understanding, logic (one of her favorites), grace and tenderness at each and every opportunity their Mother has to do so.

    Sarah, you are the light of my life, the reason I am the Father I have become, the best man I could be and a husband I hope you can be proud of.

    I Love you my baby mama!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete