Wednesday, January 19, 2011

J.G.M

Classic Jane-ism:
-She walked into the kitchen and says "Mom, I'm not a baby, I'm a girl, and I need a banana."
-"I need a snack.....in a bowl."
-"We're gonna kick your butt" line from Despicable Me
-"My baby is crying! She needs a bah bah!"
-"Mommy, I want you! I want to hold you! I love you" all said while sobbing and reaching for me. She recently started doing this when I drop her off at my parents, or even when I leave her with Andy. It kills me. I already have mom guilt for going to work full-time and depriving her of having me at home like the other girls did. The ironic thing is, the other girls weren't really the clingy type and I always wondered what it felt like to have a kid lose it when I left them. Turns out, it SUCKS.
Being "Pah free" = no more pacifier= priceless! Every kid has their thing. Some kids suck their thumbs, some are uber clingy and shy, some aren't good sleepers.....whatever. Our kids have loved their pah and cee (pacifier and favorite blanket) We have been without a pacifier for two weeks.....hooray! Now we just need to figure out how to trick her into wanting to use the toliet. We are planning to sign her up for preschool this fall, and there is a no diaper policy. She is by far our most headstrong kid.
I just can't say enough about how much I love her. See picture below if you can't figure out why.
This smile makes me woozy I love it so much.

Trying to convince me to let her go outside....yes, she has food on her face. Just a minute ago, I caught her licking her finger and wiping it on my face. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was trying to get the "stuff off your face". That stuff was a zit. Lordy, how I wish that worked. Guess I do the mom finger lick to get things off her face a lot.


Listening to her Ipod and coloring a Christmas present. I don't know if you noticed, but this little girl holds the marker for precision coloring. She takes care to try and color in the lines every time. No typical two year old scribbling for this kid.
I could just go on and on about how stinking funny this child is. She totally rocks our world with laughter. Seriously, if you can, I highly recommend you spend some time with her. Just let us know.




No comments:

Post a Comment