There is an adorable little family sitting in our waiting room right now. A mom, a dad, and three little blonde headed boys.
I just walked through the room and I hear a comical BLLMMMPPPP(insert pretend fart noise) then delightful little boy giggles, then.....
"DAD! Did you just FART?"
"I didn't fart guys, but I think this chair did!"
"BLLLMMMMPPPP" "Dad!You just farted!"
"It wasn't me guys, it was this chair beside me!"
and repeat.
These boys were sitting calmly in the little people chairs we provide, not causing any ruckus, which is actually an unusual thing in our waiting room.
Mom is sitting nearby quietly reading a magazine, I guess it was dad's turn to watch the kids. I completely support his efforts and enjoyed myself a little giggle when I walked by........ I love my job.
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment