Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reason #427- Why I love my husband

This Sunday our pastor showed a short video of people that have heard the "whisper of God". These were real people telling how they had been at their lowest point, and heard God's voice telling them "You are loved" and "I am here with you".
The main subject of the video was a mother who had lost her teenage daughter in a car accident. The daughter had an aneurysm while driving, crashed the car, broke her neck at C1 and was declared brain dead after arrival to the hospital.
This mother talked about the immense sorrow she was feeling at the bedside of her dead daughter.....and how she heard God's voice whisper to her.
This mother ended the video by talking about how excited she is to one day have all of her children with her, laughing and sitting around a big kitchen table in the sky.....and how hearing God's voice in that dark moment of her life reminded her that GOD is so GOOD.
After the video, tears are streaming down my face(I simply cannot bear the thought of losing my children)and I look at my husband who is crying too. He laughs, wipes his eyes, and says "I've even seen that video before and it still got to me!"
love that man.

One of these days I'm going to have to share reasons 1-426.

No comments:

Post a Comment