We enrolled our Baby Jane in Pre-K preschool class today. This means, in her words, that she is almost in K!
*sigh*
Guess we need to change her nickname from Baby Jane to Big Girl Jane! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday we were a family of two worried about becoming a family of three......now we are THE Martens 5.....family of five. When did that happen? (notice I didn't say how?!)
I am bit apprehensive about sending our sweet little Janey to "K". She will barely be 4 when she starts Pre-K, which means she will turn 5 about 6 weeks before Kindergarten. yikes.
Jane is pretty mature in her likes/dislikes when it comes to all things "big girl" like her sisters.....yet is still our cutie patootie 3 year old that drinks her special sippy cup of milk before bed every night.
We were pretty spoiled having "older" 5 year olds that started Kindergarten, with Tess being almost 6 and Kate being 5 1/2. This barely 5 child should make for some interesting parent/teacher conferences! Why am I even obsessing about Kindergarten right now? We still have a whole year of Pre-K to get through....and that doesn't even start until September.
Surely there are other things I should be worrying about right now instead of this!
Such as .....
Jane's favorite song?
"I'm Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO.
or that she made her own version that I overheard her singing to her stuffed animals.....
"If you're sexy and you know it, clap your hands!
If you're sexy and you know it, clap your hands!
If you're sexy and you know it, then your face will surely show it, if you're sexy and you know it, clap your hands!"
This is clearly a song about self esteem, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Self esteem........hmmmmmmmmm.....could be.....or not! :)
ReplyDelete