Monday, October 19, 2009

I received the nicest compliment from a co-worker this weekend. She and I rarely work togther, and if truth be told, I wasn't that impressed with her the last time we did. Shame on me.

I've mentioned before in my blog that I teach a Bible Study to junior and senior high kids every Wednesday. We have more down time on the weekends at work, and I have to admit that I was studying the lesson on company time. Your tax dollars hard at work! sorry......

When she walked into the room my guilt poured out of my mouth like a faucet. "Do you need my help with something? "I'm sorry, I'm just working on my Bible study lesson for the week."
"Your Bible study lesson? she questioned....then said "You know what? I knew you were Christian! I could just tell."

I'll take that, instead of "Have you lost some weight?" any time.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment