Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Big Loser

I was a big loser this week, probably the biggest. But not in a "Yes! I am the Biggest Loser!" kind of way. More like, "crap. I am such a big loo-ser!"
I fell off the health wagon this week. Not only did I fall off, but I did a few mid-air flips(which would normally be amazing, but not when you are falling off an imaginary wagon) hit my head on a rock, and scraped my knee and my nose.
It was a brutal week in the areas of weight loss and exercise......and I'm a pound heavier to prove it.
"One lousy pound?" you ask......but when your overall goal is 5 lousy pounds, gaining the 1 blessed pound you had actually lost is HUGE.
Next week I have got to do better. My body can't take this kind of imaginary abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment