Holy God, we gather before you today full of hope,
full of desire, full of promise.
Help us to truly honor and value the precious gift of life.
May we seize each opportunity to serve you,
invest ourselves in building faithful relationships,
and boldly live with passion and purpose.
For the sake of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.
The sermon series we started this month is "One Month to Live: 30 Days to a Regret Free Life" which is not a new topic, but I am choosing to hear it with fresh ears, and an open heart.
We were given wrist bands to wear that say "ifonlyifonlyifonlyifonlyifonly" to remind us to live in the moment and avoid the "if only" regrets. I don't enjoy thinking about the "30 days to live" part of this challenge, but if it helps remind me each day is a gift, then I'll just start my 30 days over and over and over after each 29th day.
Crazytown is a great place to live,
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment