Costa Rica. The pictures below are where he will be staying.
jerk.
let me re-phrase that.....
lucky jerk.


Well, I may be a jealous sister, but I am also insanely proud of my brother and his well deserved trip to Costa Rica. John has been working for The Roasterie coffee company for 5ish years. He is the lead barista for The Roasterie Cafe in Brookside, and is in charge of all the training for the cafe. He got this job because he cares. He cares about coffee, from the bean to the cup....start to finish! He also really, really gives a crap about producing a quality product. He knows how to make cool latte art and is a nationally certified judge for barista competitions.
And he is the only Roasterie Cafe employee asked to come on this trip.
It's because they know it will be money well spent.
Please pray for his safety and that this trip brings him JOY beyond compare.
I love you my brutha!

No comments:
Post a Comment