Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally!

My life of Bon Bons and complete relaxation has officially ended.

The repair guy finally came today and fixed the dryer. Can't say that I'm too sad, it was getting to be a real drag having to take laundry over to mom and dad's. Too much like college, without the college fun.

Why did it take so long you ask? (because you do want to know, right?)

I wish the heck I knew. I'm thinking we have a one of a kind dryer that requires parts from a small island in the Caspian Sea.
I actually don't know if such a place even exists....maybe that's why it took so long. They had to make the flippin' island first! Do I sound bitter? Cause I'm not. Nope. Not at all. But the name of the place that gave me two weeks without a dryer is called..............
AT YOU SERVICE APPLIANCE REPAIR, from North Kansas City.
Can anyone else smell the irony?

When the technician gave me my receipt he said "thank you ma'am" and Kate looked at me with a funny weird/shocked face and whispered "he called you ma'am!"
The Mayor is old enough to be called a "ma'am" now.
poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment