So much to type but so little time, or energy, to blog it.
We are so busy, but I don't know why.........just life stuff, I guess.
We have been to Bennett Spring State Park and had a blast. Once again I totally enjoyed the time with my parents/Andy's parents/Andy's sister Missy and hubby Ben, and we have already booked our cabin for June 2011. I am still doing laundry and now we turn around and leave town again tomorrow morning. good times.
A few posts ago I mentioned change was brewing in Crazytown. Well, change is staring me right in the face and I am freaking out....but I am also smiling right back.
Change is so scary, and exciting, and anxiety producing, and fun, and nauseating, and important, and did I mention SCARY?
I have been trying for several days to post some pics of Kate's 1st T-ball game, Jane stuff, and now trip pics from Bennett, but for some reason the blog site is being difficult. I will keep trying, but for the meantime, picture the cutest little blonde 4 year old playing T-ball like she is a major league all-star.
A-dorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment