Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aunt Sarah


I'm an aunt now and it's so great...doo dah, doo dah

I'm an aunt now and it's so great...oh, doo dah day!



It's a cryin' shame how little I get to see my niece....if I had it my way we'd be in the Haskamp's business all the time. Of course, then that would eventually lead to them having to care about our business which is just too crazy right now. Someday we will be less busy, I hope! It is my ultimate scheme to steal this kid for sleep overs and the occasional girls day out.....The good Lord knew what He was doing when He gave me a niece to practice on first.

She is such a cutie patootie and her parents are doing a great job keeping her happy. Not as happy as her Aunt Sarah can make her, but pretty darn close.

1 comment:

  1. I beg to DIFFER! We are making her pretty darn happy, thank you very much! :-) She misses her Aunt Sarah SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete