This blog is supposed to be a record of things about my kids. This is totally for my memory that I want to blog this (and hopefully for your enJOYment too.)
Tuesday night's suppertime prayer:
Dear God,
Thank you for letting me do so good in my gymnastics Olympics, and I really appreciate you letting Tess do so good as the Granny in her play tonight.
Thank you for this food, and thank you for our beautiful flowers. Please let them grow big and beautiful.
Amen.
Kate is our pray-er. She is the one that reminds us that it is time to sit down, shut up, and thank our Lord. I don't want to ever forget how she will say "guys! come on! it's time for the pray!" (not the prayer...the pray.) I also don't want to ever forget how cute her voice sounds, how sincere her words are, how random her thoughts can be.....and how proud I am for her faith.
She is my JOY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment