Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Being a mom is the one thing I have always known I wanted to be.....everything else I have had to figure out, and make mistakes, along the way.

I am proud to know that being a mom is something that will never change. While I may not always get to be Andy's wife(till death do us part) I will always and forever be the mother of Brogan Tess, Kate Sinclaire, and Jane Gracen.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister-in law who is celebrating her first holiday, and all my friends who get called mom.

I am also the proud "other mother" to my girls across the street, Samantha Jean and Bailey Pauline. Love you girls......

2 comments:

  1. I love you, too, Momma of Tess, Kate and Jane. Thank you for the wonderful evening yesterday. What fun those little girls had! Just wait until Amelia can say, "Wait for me!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE LOVE YOU and I am so glad to have you in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete