Telling this story might get me in a little bit of trouble with a certain blonde in our house, but it was meant for the laugh of it, not the embarassment of it.
Kate "peed a little" (her words) in her bed last night. She did the right thing by coming to me, at 4am, telling me, correcting the problem and then going back to bed. I did not even have to roll over.
This morning the girls needed to get up early to get dressed and ready for drama camp. I happened to walk by their room and saw Kate, still sleepy in bed, with Tess hovering over her and trying to wake her up in a not nice way.
Kate: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Tess: still doing it..."Why?"
Kate: "Because I peed last night right there where your hand is." said totally stoic
Tess: "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"
Jane, however, stayed dry all night in her big girl Hello Kitty undies. Progress as promised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment