Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pictures!



Here you go! Pictures of the house. The second picture is the morning room and is right on the other side of the bar in the kitchen. Andy and I have found this to be one of our favorite rooms of the house. So casual, so comfortable, perfect location to sit and talk about our day while one of us is cooking. The dining room is something that is a product of my imagination. Each person in the family got to pick out their own chair. Kate is the purple velvet(has the lacy pattern on the back) Tess is the Zebra print, Jane is the bright pink flowers and Andy is the manly looking chair. I picked a whole dining bench. This dining room furniture is brand new to us, really the only new furniture we have bought so far, and the big table is just so awesome. Can't wait to get some more things on the walls. Pictures of the rest of the house to come soon, especially now that it is still light out when I get home. Thank you DST!

No comments:

Post a Comment