Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You Choose the Title.......




Soooo many title options for this post.
1. Where is this kid's mother?
2. Tattoos
3. Somebody call DFS
4. At least she's eating fruit...
5. Are her teeth and lips black too?
6. Arts & Crafts day in the Martens house
7. And the Bad Mother of the Year Award goes to.....
I swear to all that is good that I was sitting right beside her at the kitchen table when this happened.....yes, I had my head buried in my recipes trying to figure out something new to serve my family........just please don't tell me I deserve the Gold medal for bad mothering.
I would graciously accept the Bronze though.


*No children were harmed for the purpose of this post. That is a non-toxic, washable, black magic marker and so far it has washed off Jane's face/neck/mouth. However, the beloved Dora shirt is still in critical condition.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - the best part of this is that you were sitting right next to her the whole time!!!! Mom of the Year, for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete