Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flash! Boom! AAHHHHH!

That title best describes our morning yesterday during the rain and lightening. The girls were up earlier than usual because the thunder started(again) around 6:30am. I wasn't really ready to get up-up, so all 4 of us snuggled under the covers and watched God's show.
Flash!(lightening) Boom!(thunder) AAAHHHHHH!(three girls giggle-screaming)
repeat.

This rain tonight reminds me of two Kate-isms that need to be told.
Yesterday morning Tess and Kate were watching the rain as it flooded our yard and street.The downpour of rain made it difficult to even see very far out the window. The girls were noticing all the early morning drivers and were talking very dramatically about the dangers of their morning commute. They were discussing how horrible it must be to have to ride in a school bus with all the hard rain and thunder/lightening, when Kate says(very dramatic like)
"You know what would be really bad?.........Driving through Texas!"

hahahahaha. Tess was speechless. If you can even imagine that.


I was showing the girls pictures of a place we are considering going on vacation. It showed a beautiful beach with lovely water.......I asked Kate if she would like to go on vacation there and she said(again, very dramatic) But what about a building? We can 't just sleep on the beach!

hahahaha. I was speechless. If you can even imagine that.

She's a smart girl....this I know for sure. But have you seen her hair color? I think Kate-isms are going to become regular blog topics for everyone's reading pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment