Saturday, September 4, 2010

Party time.....Tess is NINE!

Attractive faces of the birthday beauties!

Trying to do the dance moves during the Camp Rock 2 movie.

Mesmerized by the movie....even little sister


Taylor, Tess, Kyla, and Katie


Here are some pics from last night's sleep over. Kate got her special night with Grandma Linda, so I thought I was all clear from having little sister/big sister problems. NOT!
As soon as Jane saw that the big girls had their pillows and blankets laid out on the floor, I was being asked to get hers and put it down there too. "Meer(Come here) mom, need my piyow and banket....down dayre mom, right dayre on da fore."
In true slumber party fashion, they stayed up until 1am, but then totally messed up and woke up at 6am!! I have had 5 hours of sleep too, so this momma is going to be draggin all day.
Good times. I hope you enjoyed your party, Tess.
I Love Love Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment