Since I've had so many people comment on the stories I've recently posted about the girls....I thought I'd do a couple more! You are WELCOME!
My dad got a new(er) vehicle recently and Kate has always called it "The Buggy." She loves for grandpa and grandma to drive her around in the Buggy. The other day, she and my mom were driving in Liberty when they pulled behind someone who had personalized plates that said "The Buggy" (not sure how it was spelled but it was implied) Mom told Kate about it, and Kate could not believe that someone else would use that as their license plate. "It's like they stealed our identity!" she said.
Disclaimer* I apologize for the visual this next story might cause*
I was getting out of the shower and Kate just walked in and said "Hi mom, I'm coming in....and I don't mind."
"Don't mind what?" I asked.
"That you're naked."
"Oh, thanks Kate."
Tess is getting ready for Christmas program try-outs for the Drama club, and they were told to listen to the play and pick several parts to audition for. We listened to it lastnight and Tess and I were discussing which parts she liked. She mentioned that there were some speaking lines as reindeer, elves and children that she was interested in and said "being a reindeer would be fun and interesting" to which Kate pipes up "Tess, you should be a chimpanzee...they are pretty interesting too!"
pause pause pause...
They sure are, Kate. Good idea!
Jane loves to walk into a room, act like she is digging her diaper out of her be-hind and say "I have a wedgie!"
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment