Monday, September 20, 2010

My Dad is Cooler Than Your Dad!

This weekend was the Jesse James Festival Parade. Andy was working so he asked if the girls wanted to ride along in the parade. Tess was a "duh, yeah!" while Kate was a "no thanks, I'd rather get the candy."
Anyway, Tess did the whole smile and wave thing like a pro, but was wearing Andy's fire helmet and looked totally uncomfortable, mainly because it is so big and heavy. After the parade I asked her if the helmet was hard to wear and she admitted it was. When I asked her why she had chosen to wear it she said "Because I wanted people to know my dad is a fireman and that I didn't just win a contest to get to ride in the back of the fire truck!"

This post would have been so much cooler with a picture, but alas, I have not been taught how to download pics from our external hard drive. I did get some cutie patootie pictures this weekend, so I will not be bashful in sharing them, hopefully SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment