Jane-isms:
She has learned the ditty "nanie nanie boo boo...stick your head in doo doo" and loves to sing it at the most inappropriate times......like the Walmart bathroom that echos and usually has someone trying to doo doo.
awkward.
When I asked her what doo doo is?
"I don't know"
Her new favorite movie is Marmaduke. She now breaks out into the movie's catchy theme song from waaaaay back.....
"Who let the dogs out?!" and then barks "Woof, Woof, Woof Woof Woof" or expects us to do it.
Dinner time at our house can get loud. When Jane has had enough she just shouts "Hey! Be Quiet! Stop Talking!"
and we usually do
The other day I was wiping her rear after a diaper change and picked a fuzzy off her buns. She asked what it was and I told her a fuzzy, to which she asked "Oh, like a caterpillar?"
how does she know that?
One funny(that I can think of this minute) from Kate:
Jane is going to be a pirate for Halloween and I picked up a pirate kit at the store, complete with a hat, eye patch and hook to wear on your hand. The other day I caught Kate, with the hook on her hand, using it to scratch her rear.
Yes, it was as funny as it sounds.
Tess stuff:
Got a 100% on her language test. Not rocket science, but a difficult test topic for 3rd graders. She is assigned a book report about every 3 weeks and she has done great on them thus far. We even had a discussion on what plagarism is and she knew! I had college classmates that "didn't know" that! wink. wink
Tess and I shopped for a recital dress this weekend at Macy's. It is so hard to find a nice dress for girls her age. The choices are hoochie and fru-fru. There is also the third choice of over-priced.
We bought an over-priced dress that looks fantastic, makes her feel pretty, and brings her JOY.
SOLD.
(Luckily Kate likes it too....cause she's going to have to wear it and then it will be Jane's)
Remember the Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey from Saturday Night Live?
I read this one the other day and thought it was "appropriate" for Halloween. Actually to me it is funny any time.
"If you are wanting to sue someone, go to the store and get a little skeleton. Go throw it in the person's yard and say their ants ate your baby."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Prepare yourself for some pictures of my crazy-cute kids in costume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man, I stinkin' miss these girls. I wish we were going to be in town for Halloween so I could see them! After Benny and I get back from Spokane, we will have to arrange a meeting!
ReplyDeletexoxo Love, Mimi