
We woke up yesterday morning---no sign.
Two hours later we were leaving the house--sign.
freaky.
This is an anxious, exciting, scary, hopeful time for our family. Once again we are trying to sell our house, and once again I have bittersweet feelings. I will miss this house and our family across the street SO MUCH.
I remember several years ago, we had only been in our house a couple years, when a FOR SALE sign appeared in our yard as a prank. We laughed about it and wondered how it got there, but that didn't change the unsettling feeling it made inside. The sign in the yard brings questions and wonder and change.....change is scary!
Keeping my house clean 24/7 is scarier.
Pray for us. We don't need a new house, but we want one. I hope God has this plan figured out. Thankfully He didn't give us what we wanted last summer.....I think we still would be overhauling that house. Probably overworked and overbudget too.
God knew what He was doing then, and we have to trust that He knows what to do now.

No comments:
Post a Comment