Andy plays in a men's basketball league through Liberty Parks and Rec on Sunday evenings. It is a perfect chance for him to get some exercise, have some fun, and apparently get assaulted.The game was exhausting to watch and even more so, I guess, to play. Neither team could buy a basket and there was a lot of physical contact.....a lot. Bodies were flying everywhere, and I can be quoted as saying "I hope if he gets injured it's bad enough to file an AFLAC claim!" Not my most shining moment as a wife, I know.
Anyway, Andy's worst injury was an elbow to the eye causing a beautiful rainbow of colors and the sympathy of those that notice.
The other team did not fair so well. The received the worst type of injury....to their pride. This was the only undefeated team left in the league and our guys won the game on a buzzer beater jump shot. It was FANTASTIC.
and yes, the crowd did go wild.

No comments:
Post a Comment