
This girl is my mini-me. She thinks like me, acts like me, worries like me, looks like me (all but the legs!) The last two weeks, Tess has had the opportunity to spend the night somewhere that picked her up right after school without coming home first. Both times Tess needed to run over the "plan" so she could ease her troubled mind. The logistics of how she, and her luggage, was going to get from point A to point B, was causing her to worry. I love that she is organized and cares, but I also see the stress it causes her and I know how it feels...Did I mention that SHE IS JUST LIKE ME?!?

This blog is to brag about my kids. Kate can officially cross her eyes. So proud.

We were all exhausted after the Purdue basketball game. I felt like I had played the game right along with them. The Jayhawks were lucky to win. Seriously. I almost felt bad for that Hummel kid and Purdue's team. almost.

Jane got out of the bath tub yesterday evening, looked at her hands and said "Eww, they look like grandma hands!" This picture does not do the wrinkle-ness justice. They were pretty frightening. Not that grandma hands are frightening....anyway...

Artwork by our youngest daughter "NEAL".....pretty sure the backwards signature is a sign of her genius and not her future dyslexia diagnosis. I am blown away by how much this kid knows. We spend such less time with her than we did with the older two girls, due to lack of time and outright laziness, yet she still learns. Thank you Joyful Noise Preschool.

Jane has been sleeping on hand me down Dora sheets since we got her this bed. Poor kid rarely gets new things, most belonged to an older sister first. Did I mention that she also thinks Dora is lame? She asked for My Little Pony sheets and that is what she got. Listening to her thanking us for her new "Pony bed" melted my heart. She even slept in late this morning. Bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment