Kate dressed herself this morning, and went ahead and prepared herself for our shopping trip to Target. She has on her ipod/headphones, both a purse and a bag, a pink cellphone case, a miniature gun in a holster on a bolero tie around her neck(from Great Aunt Jean's house in Colorado) a small green water spraying fan clipped to her belt loop and a green sweatband on her Rt wrist.
Don't even ask about the group of Barbies doing push-ups on the fireplace....you don't want to know.

I am sorry my lame brain turned the camera sideways......I hope you can still enjoy the video without having to turn your head. I love how Kate just cannot stay out of the picture.
It was a fun day in Crazytown!
OMG - this is AWESOME!!! And I'm really sorry, but this is conjuring up images of dancing on tables at fraternity parties. Not for ME...but for my lovely middle niece...in about 15 years. :-)
ReplyDelete