Today I went to a dermatologist to have a spot on my ear checked. I had been to see my PCP twice last fall about it, had it frozen twice, and the third time he recommended a derm. doctor. I went in with a totally positive attitude that it was just some "thing" that was being a pest in the inner area of my outer ear. Even my PCP had stated he didn't think it was a big deal, but sometimes people just form these nodules, and if they get big enough, they have to be cut out.
yes, I said CUT OUT!
Well, the doctor did do some cutting.
But also used the words C-A-N-C-E-R and B-I-O-P-S-Y.
poop.
I wait up to 2(!) weeks to hear the diagnosis, and figure out what to do from there. Worst case is I get the cancer CUT OUT of my ear. Best case is.......the opposite of that, I guess.
I don't like to be a drama queen, but I do ask for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have our prayers!
ReplyDelete