Tess, Kate, and I caught Beiber Fever last Saturday......
If you know my girls, you know that as long as Justin Beiber has been popular, his name has been akin to a swear word in this house. For some reason, my girls have not liked Beiber since day one and would always scream and ask for the radio station to be changed anytime his songs came on Radio Disney. I was pretty sure that Beiber's new life story documentary, "Never Say Never", would be a movie we would never see.
Never say never.
A friend of mine mentioned she was taking her daughters,who are friends of my daughters, thus leading to our two hour illness.....BEIBER FEVER
Tess and Kate both have the theme song "Never Say Never" on their music playlists, and have quietly admitted to liking it. When we were invited to the movie I thought even if the girls didn't love the subject of the movie, they would love going with a group of girls to a movie.
I was right. The girls had a great time. Even going so far as to say they loved the movie. When we got in the car I asked if we were going to have to download all of his popular songs....they both shouted NO! simultaneously.
But quietly agreed they would like to buy the dvd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment