Thursday, February 24, 2011

Status Report

Tess's end of day 3 progress report:
less tears
still has difficulty eating
I hear the slurp of excess spit approximately every 3 minutes
She can change her rubber bands by herself-which means she can take them in and out to eat
her oral hygiene habits are stellar
is using wax on the brackets to keep from shredding the inside of her cheeks
out of school early today + 2 hour nap at my mom's= Tess getting some of her spunk back
her friends are asking her when she will stop talking so weird

Jane's day 3 of potty training report:
we never got past day one

1 comment:

  1. awww poor baby Tess! I remember having to put wax on my braces. I remember never wearing my retainers and now having crooked teeth again :) haha hope she learns from my mistakes
    love you guys

    ReplyDelete