Many of you know Andy and I celebrate our day of love in March. Blah blah blah......the reason is long, but it just works better for us. enough said.
We now have three beautiful girls that we LOVE, so we make the day about them.
our lovely evening included: pot roast by candelight, drinking juice from fancy wine glasses, and trying out the new "Just Dance 2" game we bought them.
What a great evening!
Before eating, we all went around the table and said what we "love" in honor of the holiday. Andy and I gave typical parent answers--our beautiful daughters, each other, etc. Tess mentioned her family and friends, Kate thanked Jesus for her family and people that give her Valentine's candy, and Jane just sipped from her fancy wine glass and asked to "chink them"(say cheers and clink the glasses).
If you have never played the Wii Just Dance games, I highly encourage you get to it. Our family is hooked... what a great way to exercise and laugh. Totally money well spent.
The evening's only downer was how it ended.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk, GO KU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment