Friends, family, and blog readers of the world....
I owe you an apology.
Earlier this week I blamed receiving the H1N1 vaccination as the suspected cause of my extreme sickness last weekend.
I stand corrected.
MY ENTIRE FAMILY HAS BEEN SO SICK THIS WEEK!
A quick recap:
Sunday-I was "I've just been hit by a bus" sick
Wednesday-Jane got sick. I have to say that vomit is not as gross coming from her.
Thursday night- Tess, Kate and I pulled an all-nighter. Tess got sick in the late evening and Kate started about 4am. Oh My Goodness, my babies were so, so sick! I was the only adult in the house and I slept nill.
Friday-After Andy got home, I slept a few hours, and woke up to find him looking green and ready to hurl.
This family is officially quarantined for the weekend.
I do not believe the vaccination caused my illness. It might have intensified some of my symptoms, but definately was not the cause.
Here's to better days in Crazytown.
Sarah
Here is your apology Joan. Are you happy now? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment