Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Slowly crawling back from the edge

Ever hear the saying "fell off the face of the Earth" in reference to not seeing/talking to someone in a while? That's what I feel happened to me the last week...or two. So, I am slowly crawling back up and over the edge that I just fell off. Clawing my way back into the world of blogging.......

Funny Jane stuff:
-She had her first experience with an "asleep foot" She had been sitting with her foot up under her bottom while in her chair at the table. When she went to get out , her foot was bright red and she kept shouting and looking down at her foot trying to figure out what was going on.
-I bought her a new pair of shoes that has this cute little kitten face on the toe part. She was watching television and a cat came on.....she pointed at the t.v. and then pointed down at her shoes. COOL. I heart learning.

Funny Kate stuff:
-She is in children's choir at church, and has found a new passion for singing and making up her own songs. Her current genre of songs is "God" songs.....an example I tried to quickly write down as she sang it in the bath tub..... to no particular melody, just a joyful made-up tune.
"I love God and He loves me and He loves my mom and my new bathroom. God loves the whole world and all the children, not just me, and He blesses us and all the children in the world. God is great and wonderful and I love God. He gives us bubbles and toys and my bed. God is sooo great and I'm so glad He blesses my house"
Amen to that, sister!
More from the Mayor tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment