I went grocery shopping this morning and could not believe the traffic on the streets, in the parking lots, and in the stores. "Don't these people have jobs?"
Then it hit me......IT'S VETERANS' DAY!
Happy Veterans' Day everyone!!!
To all the Veterans' in my life....thank you for your service.
My Grandpa Bill for serving in the Air Force during WW2
My Dad for serving in the Air Force (see post from October 5th)
My Uncle Bernard Greiner, retired from the Air Force
My Cousin Coby Greiner currently serving in the Marines
My Uncle Earl Norris for serving in the Navy
Uncle Lance Staves for serving in the Navy(?)sorry Lance if I'm wrong
Cousin Greg Turley currently serving in the Navy
Cousin Brad Turley currently serving with the Army
If I have forgotten someone, I owe you an apology! So please please let me know, that I may give you this small, but well deserved recognition!!
The Mayor proclaims this a holiday in Crazytown too!
Mayor Martens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Grandpa Cecil - Air Force!
ReplyDelete