Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I want for Christmas is a new front tooth!


After weeks of wiggling, pulling, playing with it(both fingers and tongue) and crying about it....yes, dramatic tears of woe......the tooth is finally out! Our Brogan Tess is a late bloomer in the tooth department. She is 8 and this is only her 3rd lost tooth. The dentist says it's a blessing, and since he makes the big bucks in this department, we'll go with that. This tooth was attached to brain matter, I'm pretty sure, and left a gaping hole in her mouth. It's funny how much a front tooth really does affect how she talks. I've noticed a subtle lisp now.....too funny.
The tooth fairy brought $3 and I heard Tess tell her grandma that the tooth fairy puts the childs teeth in their mom's jewelry box. When I asked her why she thought that she said "because Garrett(a classmate)found his teeth in his mom's jewelry box and his mom said the tooth fairy must have put them there!" And this must be true because that is also where Tess's teeth are.
Christmas craziness is here!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment