Friday, December 4, 2009

Chicken Butt

This summer Kate was in a foul mood, and I was trying to come up with something to cheer her up. I have no idea why on earth I thought of this saying, but I did. Remember this from junior high?
"Hey! Guess What?"
"What?"
"Chicken Butt!"
The first time I got her with that joke she looked at me like I was crazy, then a smile slowly crept across her face, and then she laughed hysterically. Her laugh brings me such JOY. Well, she took up this new joke with a fierce passion, and can literally trick anyone with it. I have even fell for it a couple times....and I'm the one that taught it to her!
So what inspired this post was tonight Tess was in her room, Kate was in her room. Each were doing their own thing, when I hear Tess shout to me "Hey mom, guess what?" and Kate casually says "Chicken Butt!" before I can even say a word.
That joke is funny anytime, every time.

Blessings from Crazytown,
The Mayor

No comments:

Post a Comment