Welcome to Crazytown!
Population of 5.
My name is Sarah, and I am the Mayor.
Please enjoy your visit and come back again real soon.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Hosanna!
Sorry for the blurry-ness of the pictures. It is hard to get a good shot when they are walking and energetically waving palm fronds! I love this holiday in the church...my girls love this holiday because they get a new outfit (in addition to their Easter dress)
I became Mayor of Crazytown in 1998 when I married the City Manager,Andy. Since then the population of this town has grown 3 times adding Tess(2001) Kate(2005) and Jane(2008). I have been a Psychiatric Nurse since 2005 and work for a Community Mental Health Center in the Northland.
Our beautiful girls did such a good job. Justine and Tess REALLY got into the celebration of Jesus entering Jerusalem!!! They made me laugh.......
ReplyDelete