Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10th

Today(and every day) I am thankful for my brother.....
For those of you that did not even know I had a brother, he looks like me, only as a dude.
After four years of being an only child, and the only grandchild, John was born and the sweet life was over for me.
We are better friends now than we ever were as kids, and most days he is way too busy to spend much time visiting suburbia, much to our parents chagrin. My girls love their Unkie John. He loves them too and loves to tease them mercilessly.....while they giggle.
John is a coffee snob barista by day and a singer/songwriter by night. He was a solo act for years and recently added a band of friends to the stage. Tomorrow night Andy and I will stay up past our bedtime to attend a "John Greiner and The Sawyers" show downtown. Finally a show that is not on a Tuesday night at 9:00! (yawn)
Did I mention it will be a coveted date night for us too?
hint.......guess what I will be thankful for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment