I am so very thankful for family time. We were having such a wonderful Martens 5 evening last night that I totally blew off my daily post.
Rarely are we all home, all evening.....I know, it is just going to get worse as the girls get older.
During the week before Halloween I had been looking for some free movies on the television to entertain the girls.....that is where I stumbled on the 13 Days before Halloween movies on ABC Family Channel.
We watched The Addams Family(twice), Addams Family Values, Coraline, and Matilda. the girls loved these "old" movies and really thought they were hilarious.
I had forgotten how full of sexual innuendos The Addams Family movie is....most went over the girls' head.....I think.
Last night was the post Halloween viewing, it took that long to find a free family night, of Ghostbusters!
The girls loved it.
I loved seeing all of us, sitting in the dark, wrapped up in blankets, watching a family movie that wasn't animated.
So thankful for time with the fam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment