Tonight I am thankful for another Black Friday survived. This year my mom and I left around 7:30am.....we had to wait until the child care got home from work!........and didn't get home until 7:30pm. Not bad for her first time!
I love shopping all day and then going back through my purchases when I get home and being surprised at what all is in the bags. It was so long ago that I stood in line, it is easy to forget!
This year I got a lot done and spent less than usual, probably because I have already done some shopping before today. I also had some birthday money to spend, so got some goodies for myself at Black Friday prices! Makes turning a year older a little more fun.......
My legs are tired, my feet are sore, my back is achy, my house was trashed(thank you child care...NOT) but I am feeling JOY.
Happy day after Thanksgiving to all, and to all, a good night!
(The child care DID get the Christmas tree up and decorated! Hooray!)
*so thankful*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment