Tonight I am extremely thankful for some alone time. The in-laws gave me one of the best birthday gifts ever by calling this afternoon asking if ALL THREE girls could come over and help them decorate a Christmas tree.
HELLS YES, they can!
I made a super fast trip to Wal-mart to exchange a couple of things, then came home and got 5 loads of laundry done and wrapped about 50 presents... several of which were for the girls!(I usually have to wait until they go to bed, then drag everything up to my bedroom and wrap until the wee hours of the night...today was sooo much better)
After 5 hours they returned to the house with their bellies full and their energy tanks empty.
Perfect.
It doesn't happen often, so when it does, I am so thankful to have just a smidge of alone time.
It also reminds me how thankful I am when everyone comes home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment