Today I am thankful for KU basketball.
Now that baseball season is officially over this family is hurting for some sports to watch! Not that football is bleh, but football is pretty bleh compared to the high energy of college basketball and the fun of America's favorite past time....Royals baseball!
The first clothing Tess wore was a Jayhawk tshirt and hat while having "Rooock...Chaaaalk.....Jaaaayhaaaawk.....K...U..." sung to her by her daddy the day she was born. Jane owned a NCAA championship t-shirt before she was even born. The family thought I might go into pre-mature labor from all the jumping around I did that championship night in 2008. Kate loves to make us crafts with hearts, and the words KU, Dad, and Kate on them.
To stave off the winter blahs we love to get the whole family together to watch a game, especially the Kansas vs Missouri game.....wonder who our new "must see" rival game will be with next year?
KU basketball brings the Martens family togther and for that I am thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment